Miziwe Biik Aboriginal Employment and Training is accepting applications from individuals and organizations for Employment and Training funding for the 2013-2014 fiscal year.
We are seeking applications for the following priorities:
1. Demand Driven Skilled Trades and Construction
2. Community Service and Private Sector Organizations
3. Youth Employment and Leadership
4. Community Capacity Building – Management Training
5. Economic Development – Self Employment
6. Literacy, Numeracy and Basic Skills
Applications for the First round of proposals must be received on or before: January 15, 2013 at 12:00p.m.
All applications after this date will be considered on a first come, first serve basis.
For further information please contact: Nicole Hill – (416) 591-8916 or Eileen Meawasige – (416) 591-2471
The Miziwe Biik 2013-2014 Grant Application Form can be found HERE
“Subject to Government Funding”