Local Labour Market Partnership
The objective of this partnership is to encourage communities to take responsibility for their own employment and training related needs by building on the capacities and strengths of organization and relationships that already exist in the community.
Other objectives of this project include:
- enhancing community networking
- enhancing decision making
- reducing or eliminating duplication and overlapping
- better utilizing (financial/human) resources
- increasing available local labour market information